Wednesday 25 May 2011

Getting answers on Twitter

I sent out my first question into the vast universe of Twitterland and had no idea if I would get an answer, or if I would, when?

Firstly, I did not know how to ask a question. Who would even receive my question, I wondered? I found out by trial and error that my followers would receive the question. I also found out that if I used someones name using the '@' symbol, they would also receive the question.

In total I received three answers to my questions on Twitter. All of the answers were relevant. They gave me the titles of three books that they thought could help me to understand Ireland's history from 1900-22.

I was really amazed when I received these answers. I have changed my opinion of Twitter now that I can see that people can communicate in a positive way on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment