Friday 18 August 2023

Bursary award to carry out research in Belgium (In Flanders Fields Museum).

I am delighted to announce that I have been selected as a recipient of a bursary to carry out research in Belgium. Organised in conjunction with the Embassy of Ireland in Brussels, I will travel to Ieper / Ypres and conduct research into Irish involvement in the First World War at the In Flanders Fields Museum. I will post more information about the project soon. I am grateful to the Irish Embassy and the Museum for selecting my application from the large number submitted.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjnZYcCWmKQGyezKsbYh33Ib7hUBw0EuCbHB3LcOWtr8xtvUp6myZtwwMi94WJqWzjIseoTAWr8hK_i0j56fn41H0TjQZgZ9wHHI4cIYtXRDj3owa_lq6lNyZxovy1Ju6oh1Qo5xRYA34vy/s1600/Ieper+Lakenhal.jpg 

In Flanders Fields Museum. Image source

No comments:

Post a Comment